A focused investment strategy for emerging software businesses
Our industry focus helps us to become the partner of choice for software entrepreneurs who seek long-term support, and entry into the North American market.
We solely focus on the technology space that we know best – software for enterprises, financial institutions, and other business verticals.
Our industry focus helps us to concentrate on what is most important for our portfolio companies, and on what facilitates beneficial synergies among them.
Our team of venture partners and industry advisors ensure successful arrival, integration, and development within the most important technology ecosystem in the world.
We like to connect people, build great management teams, and are keen to leverage our deep and distributed networks to provide market access, deployment knowledge, sales channels and strategic relationships to accelerate growth and international brand recognition.
We believe that software innovations can only prosper and sustain if they are commercially successful. Hence we like to see customer validation through bookings, and revenues before we engage.
On the other hand we like it simple and try to stay away from complex shareholder structures.
Being the first or second institutional investor is our sweet spot.
Hence post-revenue “Series A” rounds and expansion financings with companies that are bootstrapped or have avoided large outside financing, is what we prefer.
Founding Partners & Associates
- Software focused venture capital investor for more than 18 years
- Equity Research at Merrill Lynch
- Electrical Engineering & Business Admin. from TH Darmstadt
- Founder and CEO of RocketPlay (sold to AGS) and Co-Founder of Maxwell Financials
- Investor at Pitango Venture Capital
- MBA from BIU and MA from Harvard
- Angel investor and advisors to numerous start ups
- Partner at Beaufort Capital and 3i
- Electrical Engineering and Business Admin from TU Berlin
- CEO & Owner of a family business and Co-Founder & CEO of RDA Recycling Machinery and a solar company based in Germany
- Internationally experienced, speaks 6 languages and Investor/Advisors to several startups
- MBA from TU Berlin
- Former GVP & GM at SAP
- CEO & President at SmarterMe
- SVP & GM at Medallia
- Executive positions at HP, PwC, Cast Iron Systems (acq. by IBM), BES (acq. by EMC)
- Senior product architect & Head of Engineering in the software industry for over 30 years
- Currently Chief Architect of Advent Sw
- Other major senior product architect positions incl. Oracle, Arrayent, SafeNet, Camstar, FileNet
- VP Data Science at Salesforce
- Founder of MinHash (sold to Salesforce)
- VP positions at Avaya and Oracle
- Professor for Marketing, Stanford Business School
- Expert in behavioral decision theory
- Further focus on commercial product launch processes
- Former SVP Corp. Marketing and GM Retail at Sandisk, with $2bn P&L responsibility
- VP Sales & Marketing, M-Systems, IL
- Co-Founder and CEO of software company Netcustomize
- CTO & Co-Founder of CogniNow
- A new digital bank for the Shared Economy
- Lead Architect for HSBC Commercial Banking
- Various Senior & Lead IT Architect roles in the Banking and Telecom industries
- Founding CTO Globality
- Head of Consumer Strategy, Paypal
- Software Security Expert and Lieutenant
- In prestigious Israeli military Unit 8200
- +20 years in executive search for software technology SMBs & start-ups
- Focus on portfolio companies of tech PE & VC funds, such as Zouk, ViewPoint, Kennet, etc
- Long biz relationship with individual NeueCapital team members