Over 30 years of experience in software engineering with 25 years architecting and building enterprise applications and information systems. Architected and managed SaaS and Cloud deployments used by customers for 15 years. Architected and managed several data analytics for finance, manufacturing, and claims processing infrastructures on AWS and Google Cloud with streaming, Hadoop, and Spark. 13 patents awarded ranging from data privacy and security, virtual reality, as well as IoT. Presenter at conferences on the subjects of workflow, web services, security, and the Internet of Things. Data Engineer with emphasis on data analytics in the Google Cloud Platform. Also Google Certified Data Engineer.
- Senior Solutions Architect at Caserta Concepts, a Consulting firm which specializes in data analytics. Currently the lead architect of SoulCycle next generation data and analytics project.
- Chief Security Architect and Advisor at Kiana Analytics where he invented the RealStoryQL language for management and retrieval of multiple streams of physical security information, with an emphasis on integrating and synchronizing mac address location tracking with video of where the mac address is located and moving.
- Served as Chief Architect at Arrayent, a live large-scale Internet of Things Cloud platform for major appliance companies.
- Served as Director of Engineering and Chief Architect at SafeNet, Inc., a Billion Dollar security software corporation. Architected an ultimate security software platform for the Cloud that provided a full solution for security of information storage as well as information processing in VMs.
- Head of R&D at Camstar for the SigmaQuest Division, which provides the only Analytics Cloud for Manufacturers.
- VP of Product Development and Chief Architect at I-many (now Revitas), a compliance management solutions and pharmaceutical management solutions company where he helped start and build up their Silicon Valley Office and oversaw development of multiple product lines with a department of over 100 people.
- Chief Architect for NetFish where he architected one of the first B2B ecosystems used by Intel.
- Product Architect roles at Oracle; Network Computing Architecture, Application Server, and Financials.
- Chief Architect and inventor of FileNet’s eProcess workflow management system and an architect for their document management system.
- Chief Architect for Nevis Technologies where he architected a global banking system for Seimens who funded the corporation.